This course is designed to enable you to acquire the enhanced team building skills and to have comprehensive understanding of the importance of teamwork.
Having a strong teamwork will benefit any organisation and will lead to great success. But teamwork doesn’t just happen. Teams have to be created, developed, and continuously raised. Learn how to create a solid team building strategy that can create an environment of greater collaboration and collegiality, in this course. Explore the different aspects of a team and also ways that you can turn into top-notch team performer. You will be introduced to the concepts of what makes up a team, the factors that help to be a successful team and team manager. You will also learn how to work effectively in teams, overcome obstacles and motivate your team. If you want to work well together as a team to solve problems and get things done, then gain the practical skills in this course!
Who is the course for?
- This course would be ideal for Business and Workplace leaders who want to create an efficient, motivated and productive team.
- This course would be perfect for anyone who intends to work in a team.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Team Building Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Line manager.
- Team leader.
|Team Building Diploma|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What Are the Benefits of Team Building||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Types of Team Building Activities||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Games||00:30:00|
|Module Five – More Team Building Games||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Activities||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – More Team Building Activities||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Social Gatherings||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Common Mistakes When Team Building||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting a Team Building Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Evaluate||02:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Team Building Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Team Building Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Team Building Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.