Are you currently a team leader? Or are you a team member that would like to undergo team training to be able to unleash your potentials? If either of these is you, then this course is what you are looking for.
There are significant advantages if you make a team-friendly environment in the workplace as teams can accomplish tasks faster than working alone. If you have a team composed of team members who are happily working, chances are they would want to do their best for the business. This course is created to help you with the team training basics and how to do problem-solving with the team members. You will also be able to conduct personality assessments and learn empathetic listening. Lastly, you will learn to conduct team training on verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leader role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive.
- Anyone who are interested in improving and honing their leadership potential.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Team Training Course will be useful and beneficial for the management positions, specifically the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Top Executives.
|What Is Team Training||00:15:00|
|Identifying The Problem And Solving||00:15:00|
|Spoken Communication Training||00:30:00|
|Written Communication Training||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.