Are you a leader or head of a team and want to learn how to improve your team dynamics? Do you need to learn how to build your team to be able to help your organization succeed? Or are you someone who aspires to become one? Then you will be able to learn the important team building skills to help your team and organization improve in this course.
Teamwork and cooperation are crucial to help any organization or business succeed. Business is composed of people who are working together to attain its goals. To have a successful team, you need to learn the concept and the factors of success in teamwork. You will learn the four phases of team development and how you can apply this to your organization through this. Through this course, you will understand team building strategies and the organization which you can benefit from. More importantly, you will identify the appropriate actions and how to encourage your team in working diligently.
Who is the course for?
- Department heads or team leaders who want to know about teamwork team building.
- People who want to learn about the importance of teamwork and team building.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Team Work Team Building Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Chief Executive
- Department Head
- Human Resource Manager
- Team Leader.
|Team Work & Team Building Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Defining Success||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Teams||00:30:00|
|Module Four- – The First Stage of Team Development – Forming||00:15:00|
|Module Five- – The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming||01:00:00|
|Module Six- – The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Team Building Activities||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Making the Most of Team Meetings||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Solving Problems as a Team||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Encouraging Teamwork||00:15:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Team Work & Team Building Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Team Work & Team Building Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Team Work & Team Building Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.