Are you someone new to Marketing? Have you ever heard of Niche Marketing? Or are you interested in learning about it? If yes, then this beginner course is for you.
Marketing is a very fast-paced factor in businesses, especially in Online Marketing since there are always constant changes in trends and updates. This course will help you target a broad range of market to be able to market your products and services effectively. You will be able to know the benefits of Micro Niche and Niche Marketing. Through this course, you will know about the Micro Niche Websites and how it should be operated. You will learn how to use keywords and backlinks for Micro Niche Websites. Also, you will learn about the types of Micro Niche Software and how does internet micro niche marketing software work. Lastly, you know why it is not a good idea to target a single keyword.
Who is the course for?
- Marketers or any business people who want to learn about Niche Market
- People who have an interest in marketing and niche market
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Beginner’s Guide to Micro Niches would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Marketing Assistants
- Sales Specialists.
|The Beginner's Guide to Micro Niches|
|What is Niche Market?||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Micro Niche and Niche Marketing||00:30:00|
|Difference Between Niche Marketing And Mass Marketing||00:30:00|
|Micro Niche Marketing||00:30:00|
|How to build Quality Micro Niche Websites to Earn More||00:30:00|
|How can you Make Money out of Micro Niche Websites?||01:00:00|
|How Can you Promote Your Brand Through Micro Niche Marketing||01:00:00|
|Types of Micro Niche Software||00:30:00|
|Micro Niche Finder||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Using Micro Niche Finder||00:30:00|
|Why is it a Bad Idea to target a Single Keyword||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – The Beginner’s Guide to Micro Niches||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – The Beginner’s Guide to Micro Niches||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.