Do you want to know about management or leadership? Are you someone who is in charge to manage? Or do you lead a team in your organisation? Or you just want to improve your managing and leading skills? Then learn now about manager management and leadership development in this course.
To be a manager or a leader, you need to possess management and leadership skills to succeed. To have these skills, you need to learn the basics of becoming a manager. You need to learn how to coach and mentor your team If you are aspiring to become one or newly-hired manager. You also need to learn how to measure and evaluate performance. Learn how to handle team challenges and know how to communicate well. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Management and Leadership Development to become successful.
Who is the course for?
- Managers and team leaders of any organization or institution.
- People who are aspiring to become a good leader and manager.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Manager Management and Leadership Development Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Chief Executive
- Department Head
- Team Leader.
|Management and Leadership Development|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Grooming a New Manager||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Coaching and Mentoring (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Coaching and Mentoring (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Measuring Performance||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Motivating Managers||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Signs of Poor Management||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Trust Your Team of Managers||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – When an Employee Complains About Their Manager||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – When Do You Step In||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Remember These Basic Qualities||01:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Designing Your Organizational Structure||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Operations Management||00:15:00|
|Understanding Financial Terms||00:30:00|
|Getting the Right People in Place||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Product Together||00:15:00|
|Building a Corporate Brand||00:30:00|
|Marketing Your Product||01:00:00|
|Selling Your Product||00:15:00|
|Planning for the Future||00:15:00|
|Goal Setting and Goal Getting||00:30:00|
|Succession Planning 101||00:15:00|
|Managing Your Money||00:15:00|
|Building a Strong Customer Care Team||00:15:00|
|Training Employees for Success||00:15:00|
|About the Learning Organization||00:15:00|
|Achieving Personal Mastery||00:15:00|
|Analyzing Our Mental Models||00:30:00|
|Achieving a Shared Vision||00:15:00|
|Managers vs. Leaders||00:15:00|
|Doing Delegation Right||00:15:00|
|Criteria for Useful Feedback||00:15:00|
|Mastering Your Body Language||00:15:00|
|Pumping up a Presentation||00:15:00|
|Creating an Accountable Organization||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals and Expectations||00:30:00|
|Doing Delegation Right||00:45:00|
|The Manager: Management and Leadership Development Programme- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- The Manager: Management and Leadership Development Programme||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- The Manager: Management and Leadership Development Programme||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.