The key to happiness is the capacity to control your feelings and know how to control the way you think. In this course, you will be learning what mindfulness means, and you could use it. You will also be introduced to cognitive restructuring and how to use it in the real world. Moreover, you will learn about stress and flow states that can be a hindrance in your peaceful thinking. You will also learn how to visualize and the importance of it. Thus, in this course, you will surely be able to know the power of mindfulness and how it can affect your life.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their personal goals
- People who have an interest in the personal development concepts
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Power of Mindfulness is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|The Power of Mindfulness|
|What is Mindfulness?||01:00:00|
|Starting Your Mindfulness Using Meditation||01:00:00|
|Introducing Cognitive Restructuring||00:30:00|
|How to Use Cognitive Restructuring in the Real World||00:30:00|
|Stress and Flow States||01:00:00|
|Why You Should Visualize||01:00:00|
|The Power of Belief||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- The Power of Mindfulness||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- The Power of Mindfulness||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.