Grasp a crystal clear understanding of The Theory of Constraints and throughput accounting within one course. The Theory of Constraints and Throughput Accounting course is designed by industry experts to help you build a solid foundation in these subjects.
From The Theory of Constraints and Throughput Accounting course, you will learn the fundamentals of throughput accounting. The instructor will help you understand the basic principles of the Theory of Constraints. Step by step, you will get acquainted with the concepts and tools of lean accounting. You will be able to acquire the essential knowledge and expertise for value stream management. Here, you will also learn about the performance measures followed in lean accounting.
The Theory of Constraints and Throughput Accounting course is an excellent opportunity to build a valuable skill set. Enroll today and elevate your resume.
- Understand the Theory of Constraints
- Get a detailed introduction to Throughput Accounting
- Familiarize yourself with the concepts in lean accounting
- Build your skills in value stream management
- Learn about the tools of lean accounting
- Know what are the performance measures used in lean accounting
Who is this course for?
The Theory of Constraints and Throughput Accounting course is for those interested in enriching their accounting skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Theory of Constraints and Throughput Accounting course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Business Management
|Unit 01: The Theory of Constraints and Throughput Accounting|
|Welcome to the Theory of Constraints, Throughput Accounting and Lean Accounting||00:01:00|
|Introduction to the Theory of Constraints||00:01:00|
|The Theory of Constraints||00:10:00|
|Introduction to Throughput Accounting||00:01:00|
|The Measures and KPIs of Throughput Accounting||00:06:00|
|Throughput Accounting Example||00:09:00|
|Unit 02: Lean Accounting Part 1|
|Introduction to Lean Accounting||00:14:00|
|Concepts in Lean Accounting||00:01:00|
|Lean Performance Measures||00:16:00|
|Creating Lean Performance Measures||00:06:00|
|Unit 03: Lean Accounting Part 2|
|Introduction to Value Stream Management||00:01:00|
|Managing by Value Stream||00:06:00|
|Introducing the Tools of Lean Accounting||00:01:00|
|Lean Decision Making – The Tools of Lean Accounting||00:18:00|
|Box Score Example||00:06:00|
|Lean Accounting and Transaction Elimination||00:10:00|
|Introduction to Quantifying the Benefits of Improvement Activity||00:10:00|
|Quantifying the Benefits of Improvement||00:01:00|
|Lean Accounting and Customer Value||00:04:00|
|Planning by Value Stream||00:06:00|
|Unit 04: Summary and Lean Accounting Assignment|
|Summary: What we have learned in this Course||00:06:00|
|Lean Accounting Assignment||00:04:00|
|Lean Accounting Assignment Answer||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.