The success or failure of a business or project largely depends on its ability to manage the stakeholders. The Ultimate Guide to Stakeholder Management course will show you the tips and tricks to manage the stakeholders with expertise and help you climb the career ladder.
The Ultimate Guide to Stakeholder Management course will introduce you to the basic principles of stakeholder management. From this highly informative course, you will acquire a clear understanding of the stakeholder theories. It will equip you with the essential skills for stakeholder mapping. You will be able to comprehend the techniques for establishing an excellent relationship with your stakeholders. The course will also provide you with the competence and confidence to manage stakeholders conflicts.
The Ultimate Guide to Stakeholder Management course is an incredible opportunity to become skilled in stakeholder management. It will also boost your resume with a valuable certificate. Enroll today and kickstart your career
- Familiarize with the core principles of stakeholder management
- Understand the stakeholder theories and mapping
- Pick up the essential strategies to build a good relationship with the stakeholders
- Learn the techniques of effective communication to engage with the stakeholders
- Gain the key skills for monitoring and evaluating your engagement with the stakeholders
- Acquire the expertise to resolve stakeholders conflict
Who is this course for?
The Ultimate Guide to Stakeholder Management course is suitable for anyone interested in learning stakeholder management skills.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Ultimate Guide to Stakeholder Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Stakeholder Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Professional
|Module 01: Introducing Stakeholder Management|
|Introducing Stakeholder Management||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Stakeholder Theories|
|Module 03: Stakeholder Mapping|
|Module 04: Building Strong Business Relationships With Stakeholders|
|Building Strong Business Relationships With Stakeholders||00:18:00|
|Module 05: Stakeholder Engagement|
|Module 06: Stakeholder Engagement Through Effective Communication|
|Stakeholder Engagement Through Effective Communication||00:29:00|
|Module 07: Monitoring and Evaluating the Engagement|
|Monitoring and Evaluating the Engagement||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Managing Stakeholder Conflict|
|Managing Stakeholder Conflict||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.