People are always looking for a way to escape their busy lives for a while. For this reason, the leisure and tourism industry is never out of customers. The Tourism, Travel & Leisure Management course is designed to help you become a part of this promising industry. It will teach you the key skills to ensure a successful career here.
The Tourism, Travel & Leisure Management course is divided into easy to follow bite-sized modules to help you grasp all the topics clearly. From this course, you will understand the fundamentals of leisure management. The course will teach you how to direct tours and manage hotels. In addition, the instructor will provide you with effective marketing strategies for the tourism and leisure industry. Within a few steps, you will become competent in this area.
The Tourism, Travel & Leisure Management course is the ultimate training guide for aspiring professionals. Enroll in the course and build a brilliant career in the leisure industry.
- Familiarize yourself with the core components of leisure management
- Understand the techniques and strategies of managing and maintaining a leisure facility
- Grasp the essential skills for conducting tours
- Build the knowledge and skills to manage hotel and lodgings
- Learn practical marketing skills for leisure and recreation
- Get quality training on human resource management in the leisure industry
Who is this course for?
The Tourism, Travel & Leisure Management course will be highly beneficial for aspiring professionals in the tourism and leisure industry.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Tourism, Travel & Leisure Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Travel agent
- Tour guide
- Holiday representative
- Accommodation booker
- Concierge manager
- Information clerk
- Recreation worker
|Module 01: Introduction to Leisure Management|
|Introduction to Leisure Management||00:22:00|
|Module 02: Managing and Maintaining a Leisure Facility|
|Managing and Maintaining a Leisure Facility||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Travel, Tourism and Leisure|
|Travel, Tourism and Leisure||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Managing Hotel and Lodging|
|Managing Hotel and Lodging||00:27:00|
|Module 05: Planning for Leisure Services|
|Planning for Leisure Services||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Leadership in Leisure Industry|
|Leadership in Leisure Industry||00:18:00|
|Module 07: Human Resource Management in Leisure Industry|
|Human Resource Management in Leisure Industry||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Marketing of Leisure and Recreation|
|Marketing of Leisure and Recreation||00:31:00|
|Module 09: Health, Safety and Welfare|
|Health, Safety and Welfare||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.