Julia is one of the highest performing programming languages. The Tutorials – The Julia Programming Language course is designed to train you in this valuable programing language. In this course, you will get equipped with the skills to code in Julia and add available skill sets to your resume.
The Tutorials – The Julia Programming Language course will introduce you to the basic principles of Julia programming language. In this course, you will learn the steps to install Julia. You will get introduced to Julia variables, integers, sign function and more. The course will provide you with lectures based on Cher types and strings. You will start to understand all the functions of this programming language. The course will give you an extensive understanding of Julia Dict and type. By the end of the course, you will pick up all the valuable information and skills to use this language.
Learn the ins and outs of Julia programming language from the Tutorials – The Julia Programming Language course. This course will increase your abilities and boost your employability in the relevant industry.
- Understand the process of installing Julia
- Familiarize yourself with Julia variables and functions
- Enrich your understanding of Cher types and strings
- Learn the details of conditional and non-conditional blocks
- Grasp the skills essential for Juila Dict operations
Who is this course for?
This Tutorials – The Julia Programming Language course is suitable for programmers, data scientists, or individuals who want to learn a new programming language.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Tutorials – The Julia Programming Language course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Data Scientist
|Begin Dancing with Julia|
|Julia Integers and Floats||00:05:00|
|Julia Convert and Comparisons||00:03:00|
|Sign Function and Power||00:05:00|
|Complex and Rational Numbers||00:05:00|
|Julia Chars and Strings|
|Julia Char type||00:03:00|
|Extract Char and String||00:02:00|
|Concatenate and Interpolate||00:03:00|
|isEqual and Comparisons||00:04:00|
|Find and OccursIn||00:05:00|
|Repeat and Regex||00:04:00|
|Julia Function Object||00:04:00|
|Function Return Type||00:06:00|
|Functions as Objects and Arguments||00:04:00|
|Operators as Functions||00:02:00|
|Conditional and Non-Conditional Blocks|
|If Statement Return Value||00:02:00|
|Short Circuit Evaluation||00:03:00|
|Loops and Exceptions|
|Control and Nest For Loops||00:03:00|
|Julia Try and Catch||00:03:00|
|Arrays in Julia|
|Pop and Push||00:03:00|
|More Dict Operations||00:04:00|
|More Cool Dict Operations||00:03:00|
|One More Cool Dict Operation||00:04:00|
|Verify and Specify Types||00:03:00|
|More Verification and Specification||00:05:00|
|Modules and Packages|
|User Defined Modules||00:05:00|
|Working with Text Files|
|Reading Text Files||00:04:00|
|Writing To Text Files||00:03:00|
|Writing Collections To Files||00:02:00|
|Julia Date and Time|
|Date And Time||00:03:00|
|Meta Programming in Julia|
|REST APIs and MySQL|
|Payloads and POST Requests||00:05:00|
|Julia and MySQL||00:08:00|
|DataFrames and Plots|
|Plotting with Plots||00:02:00|
|Where to go from here||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.