If you are struggling with your computer and don’t know how to maintain its usability, then your business will inevitably be affected. The reason could simply be a virus. A virus will work as a component that will constitute harm to your hard disk or will meddle with the normal operational executions of the computer. Thus, it will make the computer be not able capacity appropriately until the virus is deleted and your computer is upgraded and rebooted.
Having a virus on a computer is a nuisance since it will meddle with your files, programs and everything they can in the computer. Viruses are regularly checked, and computers are updated to avoid these to happen and lessen its hindering impacts to your business. There is no sound approach to distinguish how a virus truly attacks and spreads or how it is distributed without you knowing but a considerable counter preventive measure is needed to put into how to guarantee the harm done is not as big as it is expected it is.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to solve the virus issues of their computers.
- People who have an interest in Computers and how to save themselves from viruses and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients through the web.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of technology, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Understanding Computer Virus course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Computer Technician
- Computer Engineers
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Top Executives
- Website Developer.
|Understanding Computer Virus|
|What Is A Computer Virus?||01:00:00|
|How Are Viruses Spread?||01:00:00|
|How Bad Can A Virus Attack Be?||01:00:00|
|What Is A Malware?||01:00:00|
|Getting The Right Anti-Virus For Pc||01:00:00|
|Removing The Computer Virus Automatically||01:00:00|
|Deleting The Computer Virus Manually||01:00:00|
|Enhance Security With A firewall||01:00:00|
|Tips For Protecting Your Computer From Viruses||01:00:00|
|How To Identify A Dangerous Website||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Understanding Computer Virus||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Understanding Computer Virus||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.