In order to have a peaceful and happy life, it is important that you must succeed in having peace within each of your steps. Walking meditations is one of the most useful and grounding ways of attending to our body. It is a simple and universal practice for developing calm, connected-ness, and embodied awareness. It can be practised on a daily basis, before or after sitting meditation or anytime on its own, such as after a busy day at work or on a lazy Sunday morning. With our walking meditation course students will learn the art of walking, art of meditation, to use the natural movement of walking to cultivate mindfulness and wakeful presence.
Who is the course for?
- This course is for people who are interested in learning more about walking meditation
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Walking meditation is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Meditation Instructor
- Yoga instructor
|Walking Meditation Explained||01:00:00|
|Preparations For Walking Meditation||00:30:00|
|Benefits And Advantages Of Walking Meditation||01:00:00|
|Walking Meditation: Walkthrough||00:30:00|
|Meditation Objects for Walking Meditation||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Walking Meditation||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Walking Meditation||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.