Do you know what colocation is? Are you wondering why you should use colocation? Then this course will be able to help you learn the basics of colocation and how it should be used.
As we have been experiencing in this modern age, businesses are utilising the internet to be able to execute it and to be able to succeed. This course is designed to help users know what collocation is and how to choose colocation provider. Colocation is one of the types of web hosting. This kind of web hosting is specifically designed and structured for small businesses and suited to small firms that have no capacity to have large web hosting service.
In this course, you will be able to learn about collocation and the basics of it. You will be able to learn the advantages of collocation then know who provide colocation services. This course is designed to elaborate colocation extras, services and systems that will be helpful to those who are interested in web hosting through collocation.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through web hosting, specifically colocation
- People who have an interest in colocation and how to effectively use this type of web hosting
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Web Hosting: Colocation course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Website Developer.
|Introduction to colocation||00:30:00|
|Important consideration when choosing a colocation provider||00:30:00|
|The Basics On Colocation||00:30:00|
|Disadvantages of colocation||00:15:00|
|A Colocation Must||00:30:00|
|Advantages of colocation||01:00:00|
|Before you get colocation services||00:15:00|
|Choosing A Colocation Provider||00:15:00|
|Choosing Your Colocation Backup||01:00:00|
|Colocation And Systems Redundancy||01:00:00|
|Colocation Managed And Unmanaged Services||00:15:00|
|Colocation Myths Exposed||00:15:00|
|Colocation Pros And Cons||00:15:00|
|Costs related to colocation||00:15:00|
|Dedicated hosting vs colocation hosting||01:00:00|
|Understanding colocation more||00:15:00|
|Extra fees in colocation||00:15:00|
|Is Colocation Right for Your Business||00:30:00|
|Managed and unmanaged colocation||00:30:00|
|The Benefits Of Colocation||00:30:00|
|Two Faces Of Colocation||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.