Are you interested in Event Management? Then worry no more, enrol the course and learn the awesome techniques of managing any types of events.
The course teaches you the skills that you can use for managing and preparing any event including wedding, conference, birthday party, annual part etc. The course covers everything such as time management, managing people, greetings, food service management, and others.
Upon completion, you will be able to manage any events.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, professional and people who are in the wedding industry
- People who are planning their wedding
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Event Planning Essentials||00:30:00|
|Using the Committee Approach||00:15:00|
|Connecting with Partners and Sponsors||00:15:00|
|Advertising and Marketing||00:30:00|
|Selecting the Venue||00:15:00|
|Feeding the Masses||00:15:00|
|Business Etiquette Basics||00:15:00|
|Creating an Atmosphere of Service||00:05:00|
|Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies||00:15:00|
|Event Day Roles||00:15:00|
|Closing the Event||00:15:00|
|Module one – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Types of Events||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Brainstorming||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Types of Entertainment||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Support Staff||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Technical Staff||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Vendors||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Finalize The Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Administrative Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Get Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Post Event Activities||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Different Types of Wedding Ceremonies in the UK||00:15:00|
|Wedding Style & Vision||00:15:00|
|How to Use Pinterest for Wedding Planning||00:30:00|
|Creating Your Wedding Budget||00:30:00|
|Wedding Budget Breakdown: How to Make and Stick to a Budget||00:15:00|
|Where to Splurge and Where to Save Money on Your Wedding||00:15:00|
|Wedding Reception Seating Etiquette||00:15:00|
|How to Seat Your Guests at the Wedding Reception||00:15:00|
|Address Wedding Invitations||00:15:00|
|Food and Beverage Planning||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photography Planning||00:30:00|
|Decorate Your Wedding Venue With Flowers||00:15:00|
|Wedding Catering: Planning Your Wedding Menu||00:30:00|
|The Wedding Cake||00:30:00|
|Entertaining Your Wedding Guests||00:30:00|
|Wedding Planning On A Budget||01:00:00|
|Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips||01:00:00|
|Reception Cash Saving Tips||01:00:00|
|Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips||01:00:00|
|Planning Catering for Your Wedding||00:30:00|
|Saving Money On Buying Flowers||00:30:00|
|Photography And Videography Cash Savers||01:00:00|
|Your Honeymoon Adventure||00:30:00|
|Conclusion: Final Thoughts||00:15:00|
|Wedding Planning Checklist||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.