Mental health plays a significant role in the well-being and happiness of people’s lives. Therefore, it is very important to address mental problems before they get out of hand. You have to be a skilled professional to provide proper mental support and assistance to people in distress. So, if you are an aspiring professional in this area, you must acquire the essential skills to provide the proper treatment. The Wellbeing and Mindfulness Course is the best place to start your training.
Through the valuable Well-being and Mindfulness Course, you will learn the basic principles of psychotherapy. The engaging modules will educate you on the different types and forms of psychotherapy. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge to conduct patient assessments. From the course, you will also receive detailed lessons on Cognitive behavioural Therapy. By the end of the course, you will become competent in guiding your clients out of their crisis.
After completing this Well-being and Mindfulness Course, you will receive an accredited certificate of achievement. This certificate will increase your credibility among your clients and help you establish a promising career in this sector.
- Learn the basic concept of psychotherapy
- Familiarise yourself with different types of therapies
- Develop the skills for conducting patient assessments
- Enrich your knowledge of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Understand the fundamentals of crisis intervention
- Build the expertise to help your clients in crisis
Who is the Wellbeing and Mindfulness Course for?
The Wellbeing and Mindfulness Course is designed for those who want to pursue a career where they can guide other people to a better and happier life. It is also beneficial to people with careers in:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellor
- Life Coach
Why Choose this Well-being and Mindfulness Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
|Wellbeing and Mindfulness Course - Updated Version|
|Module-1: Introduction to Psychotherapy||00:16:00|
|Module-2: Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner||00:16:00|
|Module-3: Types of Therapies||00:16:00|
|Module-4: Engaging and Assessing the Patients||00:19:00|
|Module-5: Low Intensity CBT Treatment||00:16:00|
|Module-6: Forms of Psychotherapy||00:17:00|
|Module-7: Helping the Client in Crisis||00:16:00|
|Module-8: Crisis Intervention||00:12:00|
|Wellbeing and Mindfulness Course - Old Version|
|What is Wellbeing|
|Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness||01:00:00|
|The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness||00:30:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?||00:30:00|
|What Makes Us Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Wellness||00:30:00|
|How Do We Evaluate Wellness?||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Wellness Needs?||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves||00:30:00|
|Do We Need Meditation?||00:30:00|
|Quiet Reflection: A B12 Shot for the Spirit?||00:30:00|
|Are You Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Fitness||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Fitness Needs?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism for the Fit Individual||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: Can We Control It?||00:30:00|
|Obesity in Adolescents||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Are You Fit?||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Fitness||00:30:00|
|Does Your Income Affect Your Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|Is There Health Without Water?||00:30:00|
|Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?||00:30:00|
|How the Brain Affects Our Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Nutritional Needs?||00:30:00|
|Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Walking||00:30:00|
|The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity||00:30:00|
|Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Well||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Wellness||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious||00:30:00|
|The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual||00:30:00|
|Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?||00:30:00|
|Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?||00:30:00|
|Power of Mindfulness|
|What is Mindfulness?||01:00:00|
|Starting Your Mindfulness Using Meditation||01:00:00|
|Introducing Cognitive Restructuring||00:30:00|
|How to Use Cognitive Restructuring in the Real World||00:30:00|
|Stress and Flow States||01:00:00|
|Why You Should Visualize||01:00:00|
|The Power of Belief||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Wellbeing and Mindfulness||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Wellbeing and Mindfulness||00:30:00|