Wellbeing is the state of being comfortable while mindfulness is the mental state achieved when you focus on your awareness on the present moment. The ability to learn how to accept your feelings and thoughts can help you train to stay calm and focus. Combining these two will help you achieve inner peace and genuine happiness. Learning how to control the capacity of your feelings will lead to own motivation and career advancement. To know more about these two, you can learn about it through this well-being and mindfulness course designed for goal-oriented people like you.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their personal goals
- People who have an interest in the personal development concepts
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Wellbeing and Mindfulness course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellor
- Life Coach
|Wellbeing and Mindfulness Course - Updated Version|
|Module-1: Introduction to Psychotherapy||00:16:00|
|Module-2: Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner||00:16:00|
|Module-3: Types of Therapies||00:16:00|
|Module-4: Engaging and Assessing the Patients||00:19:00|
|Module-5: Low Intensity CBT Treatment||00:16:00|
|Module-6: Forms of Psychotherapy||00:17:00|
|Module-7: Helping the Client in Crisis||00:16:00|
|Module-8: Crisis Intervention||00:12:00|
|Wellbeing and Mindfulness Course - Old Version|
|What is Wellbeing|
|Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness||01:00:00|
|The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness||00:30:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?||00:30:00|
|What Makes Us Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Wellness||00:30:00|
|How Do We Evaluate Wellness?||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Wellness Needs?||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves||00:30:00|
|Do We Need Meditation?||00:30:00|
|Quiet Reflection: A B12 Shot for the Spirit?||00:30:00|
|Are You Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Fitness||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Fitness Needs?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism for the Fit Individual||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: Can We Control It?||00:30:00|
|Obesity in Adolescents||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Are You Fit?||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Fitness||00:30:00|
|Does Your Income Affect Your Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|Is There Health Without Water?||00:30:00|
|Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?||00:30:00|
|How the Brain Affects Our Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Nutritional Needs?||00:30:00|
|Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Walking||00:30:00|
|The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity||00:30:00|
|Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Well||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Wellness||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious||00:30:00|
|The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual||00:30:00|
|Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?||00:30:00|
|Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?||00:30:00|
|Power of Mindfulness|
|What is Mindfulness?||01:00:00|
|Starting Your Mindfulness Using Meditation||01:00:00|
|Introducing Cognitive Restructuring||00:30:00|
|How to Use Cognitive Restructuring in the Real World||00:30:00|
|Stress and Flow States||01:00:00|
|Why You Should Visualize||01:00:00|
|The Power of Belief||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Wellbeing and Mindfulness||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Wellbeing and Mindfulness||00:30:00|