Do you want to keep updated on WordPress Optimisation? Are you someone who has just started blogging on WordPress and want to optimise it? Then worry no more! This course will be providing you with the WordPress Optimization Course which you need to be able to help your blog rank higher
Site Promotion is a significant aspect of WordPress blogging. This course will be perfect for your needs since you will be given the page rank basics and the concept behind it. You will also be taught about content writing, using articles and blog posts to be able to maximize the potentials of your blog. All the things you will be learning is to help you rank higher which you will attain if you follow the steps in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn the ways to become a successful internet blog owner through effective optimization
- Individuals who have an interest in creating their blog in WordPress and be able to know the page rank basics concept and its importance
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The WordPress Optimization Course will be very beneficial to possess and very helpful, especially to:
- Content Writer
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Site Developer.
|WordPress Optimization Course|
|What Is Pagerank||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Articles And Blog Posts||00:30:00|
|About Of Backlinks||01:00:00|
|About Of Directories||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Social Media And Site Maps||00:30:00|
|The Downfall Of Not Using The Tools Available||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- WordPress Optimization Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- WordPress Optimization Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.