You never know when an emergency might occur and you are in dire need of first aid. That is why learning first aid can be a very good thing for you, as you will be considered an asset in your company given that they don’t have to hire a specialist in this field. This fully accredited Workplace First Aid Online Training Course can help you in that endeavour.
This course initially starts with moderate information by familiarizing you with the aims of first aid, health and safety regulation, and giving you the general idea behind what is needed in your emergency first aid kit – be it in your home, office or car. Next, you move onto the procedures section of the course as you learn about the priorities, different emergency scenarios and their relevant actions. You can also learn about Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in this course by going through how to perform this task to different groups. Finally, you find out more about different illness or injuries and their respective treatments.
The course is well balanced and is extremely useful in the sense that it gets you well prepared for an emergency scenario.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn more about first aid and be constantly prepared
- People looking to get an employment advantage by having the extra skill of knowing emergency first aid
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Workplace First Aid Online Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Health Care Assistants
- Emergency Services
- Safety Officer
- School Nurse
|Workplace First Aid|
|Introduction and Primary Assessment||00:30:00|
|Emergency, First Aid and Safety Procedures||00:30:00|
|Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: I||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: II||00:15:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: III||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: IV||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: V||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Workplace First Aid Online Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Workplace First Aid Online Training Course||00:20:00|