Are you a business owner or managing director, looking forward to improving safety issues at the workplace? Then Workplace Safety Diploma will be beneficial for you and your needs!
Providing safety in the workplace is one of the most complicated jobs for any business owner. Through this course, you will learn about the roles and duties of a manager or a business owner towards their employees linked to its safety. Following that, you will also learn about the methods of developing and implementing safety standards and the benefits of applying the health and safety procedures at the workplace in order to create a positive and healthy environment. Furthermore, this course delivers you an understanding of risk management and its process.
With the help of this diploma course, you will learn how to maintain safety at the workplace, plan and execute an effective safety policy that will prevent injuries and guard your employees against any kind of accident or unexpected circumstances.
- What a safety plan will include
- How to understand and write an Organizational Safety Policy
- The importance of the Introduction to the Safety Plan
- How to develop a basic Communications Plan for a specific
- Ways to decide on training solutions to common accidents/incidents
- How to understand and explain the importance and structure of Incident
Response Plans and Critical Incident Response Plans
- How to understand Safety Inspections and Safety Audits as methods to
identify unsafe conditions and apply corrective action
- How to use a 6S Inspection Checklist to conduct a 6S Inspection
- How to brainstorm policies and procedures that you might find in the
Appendix of a Safety Plan
- How to help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan
- Devise a Safety Procedure Framework
- Improvise a flowchart to perform process activities with an accurate depiction
- Exploit the brainstorming so that you can gather the crucial information for a safety procedure creation
- Realise a range of procedure types including (Step-by-step, Playscript, The Decision Tree and Decision Tables)
- Learn how to write and review Step-by-Step safety procedures
- Impart communication contents for the safety procedures
- Provide a definition for risk along with risk management
- Relate the COSO ERM cube as well as ISO 31000
- Learn how to establish a risk management context
- Narrate the 7 R’s along with the 4 T’s forming the framework of your risk management activities
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Device designs to complete a fundamental risk management
- Fix the the proper response linked to risks as well as form a strategy for those responses
- Narrate the prime elements for reporting, monitoring, as well as evaluating a risk management program
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Workplace Safety Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Workplace Safety Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.