Safety procedures are the most important part of any organization’s Safety Management System. The company’s Safety Plan shows that Senior Management takes the commitment to workers health and safety seriously. The safety plans provides a system of policies, procedures and practices to help prevent accidents/incidents.
This Workplace Safety Planning is designed to give you the foundation to develop your Organizational Safety Plan and take the next step in building your safety culture.
So, if you want to develop your knowledge and skills don’t wait to join this course.
- What a safety plan will include
- How to understand and write an Organizational Safety Policy
- The importance of the Introduction to the Safety Plan
- How to develop a basic Communications Plan for a specific
- Ways to decide on training solutions to common accidents/incidents
- How to understand and explain the importance and structure of Incident
Response Plans and Critical Incident Response Plans
- How to understand Safety Inspections and Safety Audits as methods to
identify unsafe conditions and apply corrective action
- How to use a 6S Inspection Checklist to conduct a 6S Inspection
- How to brainstorm policies and procedures that you might find in the
Appendix of a Safety Plan
- How to help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Workplace Safety Planning is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Workplace Safety Planning is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Writing a Safety Plan||00:15:00|
|Organizational Safety Policy||00:15:00|
|Introduction to the Safety Plan||00:15:00|
|Incident Response Plan (with Critical Incident Response Plan)||00:15:00|
|Safety and Health Inspections (with 6S)||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Workplace Safety Planning||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Workplace Safety Planning||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.