The PRINCE2 system has a proven ability to make projects more manageable, cutting down time spent on organising tasks and allowing professionals to get to work on the job at hand. With a flexible structure and through a range of templates, it can be applied to almost any business or development tasks. Using PRINCE2 means you benefit from
- An established structure to your project and a common, consistent approach
- Flexible decision points that tailor the system to your project’s particular needs
- Effective communication channels throughout the organisation
- An organised timescale which updates according to your progress
- Ability to share successes, failures and lessons learned throughout the team
- Development of increased competency of staff and specialist knowledge
- Faculties for reviewing progress against your initial plan and business case
Studying PRINCE2 online means you can learn where you want, when you want. No need to waste time and money attending a learning centre — all you need is an internet connection and your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Foundation Exam Entry Requirements:
There are no academic requirements to sit the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2 Certified.
Method of Assessment:
PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Format:
60 Multiple choice questions
36/60 pass mark (60%)
The PRINCE2® Foundation exam can be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam.