Stepping out of the 9 to 5 and become self-employed to run a business or work for yourself is a big step. Suddenly you’re expected to do all your own marketing, accounting, deal with customers directly and make the tea!
It’s a good idea, particularly with more technical areas like marketing and accounting, to take an online course when you start, so that you understand how to market your business and the basics of accounting and business planning, and what you’ll need to do to grow your business.
If you’re going to run a business, then you need to know the basics of accounting. Accounting courses can be expensive but this one will give you an overview of everything you need to know and is easily affordable for a new business.
It’s probably crucial you invest up front in a piece of accounting software that’s going to help you run your finances. Quickbooks and Sage are two common systems used by small businesses but it can be hard to know how to get the best out of them. This Quickbooks course gives a foundation, and you can build up through intermediate all the way to expert.
This Sage 50 course will give you everything you need to know about using Sage.
Digital marketing courses
Marketing has gone digital! For a business to really survive, you need to understand how to market through social media, and all about search engine optimisation (SEO).
This course is a complete digital marketing course, and includes information on different channels, SEO, and marketing strategy.
If you want to go into SEO in more depth, which will help you rank higher in Google searches, this course will cover everything you need to know about keywords, social bookmarking, improving your website and Google Adwords too.
All new businesses need a business plan, and if you haven’t already written one then now’s the time to get it on paper and out of your head! This course on business management will cover creating, planning and marketing your business and is a must for a new business.
All courses are bookable directly – just click on the book this course button when you click on the relevant course. Please contact us if you’d like any further information.
Read more blogs
- 11 DIY Tips To Make Bridal Hairstyle At Home
- Becoming an Electrician at 40: Is it Possible?
- Interpersonal Skills – List, Examples & What You Need To Know
- What Qualifications Do I Need To Be A Plumber?
- 7 Reasons Why is market research important to a business
- Poultry Farming for Beginners: How to Start
- What Are The Main Health and Safety Regulations in The UK?
- Essential Beginners Guide on How to Find Freelance Writing Jobs in the UK
- How to Become a Digital Marketer: A Learning Roadmap for you
- GED Test: Definitions, Requirements, Process and Career Guide