Are you curious how human resource managers have been to work when you think about how slow their works are? This course will help you answer this dilemma, and you will be able to become someone who is very productive in their company.
If you are someone who needs help with the training process because you haven’t learned much, then this course will help you. You will be introduced to everything about specific training and the workshop basics. You will be able to determine attendees and location for the training and workshop to be conducted. Then you will be able to create agenda and follow up plan. Lastly, you will know how to encourage people to participate in the activities of your workshop
Who is the course for?
- People who have an interest in workshops training and how to conduct them.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Workshops Training Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Specialist
- Sales Training Manager
- Workshop Training Managers.
|Workshops Training Course|
|Introduction To Workshop||01:00:00|
|Define Goals And Objectives||01:00:00|
|Determine Attendees And Location||00:30:00|
|Create Agenda And Follow Up Plan||01:00:00|
|Get People Involved During The Workshop||00:30:00|
|Let Your Creativity Shine||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.