· We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents and suppliers so far as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our policy and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of John Academy, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· We may disclose your proficiency score and progress to your employer or any affiliate organisation through which you have purchased or obtained access to the Site.
· We may use aggregated information about our users in press releases relating to John Academy or for similar purposes. Where we do this, we will do so in a way that neither you nor any other users are identifiable.