Electrical accidents can cause a lot of harm to your body. So, while working with electrical equipment, you need to be super careful and maintained safety precautions always. Learn how you can maintain safety while working with electrical equipment from this Advanced Electrical Safety at Workplace course. This course will help you to understand electrical hazards and how you can keep yourself safe from those hazards.
This interactive course will teach you about electrical safety procedures step by step with easily understandable and bite-sized lessons. You will be familiarised with various electrical hazards, their impact and how to prevent them in this Advanced Electrical Safety at Workplace course. This course will provide you with the skills you need to handle electrical equipment safely.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of an electrician
- Understand the safety precautions for electricians
- Learn the basic principles of the direct and alternating current
- Be able to calculate voltage and resistance
- Learn how to work safely with electrical equipment
- Learn about different electrical accidents and first aid procedures
- Be able to recognise electrical risks and mitigate them
- Be able to perform safety inspections and ensure safety before working with electrical equipment
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone who wants to learn about electrical safety can take this Advanced Electrical Safety at Workplace course. The skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Electrical Safety at Workplace course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Residential Managers
- Safety Professionals
- Maintenance Officers
|Advanced Electrical Safety at Workplace|
|Module 1: Safety Precautions||FREE||00:47:00|
|Module 2: Direct Current||00:21:00|
|Module 3: Alternating Current||00:21:00|
|Module 4: Voltage and Resistance||00:22:00|
|Module 5: Capacitance and Capacitors||00:20:00|
|Module 6: Working Safely with Electrical Equipment||00:19:00|
|Module 7: Electrical Incidents||00:12:00|
|Module 8: Risk Assessment||00:27:00|
|Module 9: Reducing and Controlling Risks||00:25:00|
|Module 10: Combined Inspection and Testing||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.