Health and safety will benefit both the employees and employers. It will ensure that employees will do their jobs efficiently as they will feel more comfortable. Through this course, you will learn the importance of workplace safety and how it can affect the performance of an organization or business. Understand what the legal health care and safety requirements that should be meet to avoid accidents, time and money wasting. This course will indeed help in assuring your workers that their working environment is safe and will eliminate your and your colleague’s worry about health and safety at work.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace health and safety methods
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle health and safety
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Health and Safety at Workplace course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach
|Basics of Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health||00:30:00|
|Health and Safety in The workplace||00:30:00|
|Managing health and safety in Workplace||01:00:00|
|Legal Responsibilities and Requirements||00:30:00|
|RIDDOR – Reporting of accidents and incidents||00:30:00|
|Safety at Workplace|
|Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important||01:00:00|
|It Takes Team Effort!||01:00:00|
|Some Rules are Compulsory||00:30:00|
|You Need a Backup Plan Always||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Issues and Concerns||00:30:00|
|How to Deal with Noncompliance||00:15:00|
|Remember What the Workplace is for||01:00:00|
|Make Your Workplace a Good Place||00:30:00|
|Are Dress Codes Appropriate?||00:30:00|
|People Who Work After Hours||01:00:00|
|Your Fire Safety Plan||01:00:00|
|Plan for Emergencies||00:30:00|
|Promoting a Safe Environment||00:30:00|
|Do You Need Security Guards?||00:15:00|
|Special Situations: The Handicapped||00:15:00|
|Developing a Safety Manual|
|Setting the Stage||00:15:00|
|Safety Procedures Basics||00:15:00|
|Honing the Draft Procedure||00:30:00|
|Some Other Methods||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Health and Safety at Workplace||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Health and Safety at Workplace||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.