Do you want to learn how to do aerobics to stay fit and healthy? If yes, then this course in aerobics for fitness will be able to help you on your journey toward healthy living!
This course is designed to help anyone who wants to learn aerobics and how to make fitness fun. In this course, you will be able to know the benefits of aerobic exercise. You will be able to identify all the different types of aerobic exercises and what training will suit your needs. Then you will also be able to learn how to execute these exercises or be able to train people how to do it.
Furthermore, the aerobics for fitness is helpful to trainers and coaches to know what to suggest to their students. You will be able to learn what are the aerobic dances, equipment, and kickboxing. The proper breathing for aerobics will also be discussed in this course. You will also be able to assess the best types of aerobics and the proper equipment to be used. This course encompasses the basics and the proper way of executing aerobics.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, trainers and other sports-minded people who want to know the technical aspect of aerobic exercise and what are the different types of it
- People who have an interest in aerobic fitness and fitness plan making
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Aerobics for Fitness would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Aerobics Instructor
- Fitness Director
- Health Planner
- Personal Trainer
- Sport Coaches.
|Aerobics For Fitness|
|Introduction To Aerobic Exercise||00:30:00|
|Kinds Of Aerobic Exercises||00:30:00|
|Set To Aerobics Exercises||00:30:00|
|About Of Aerobic Breathing||00:30:00|
|Aerobic Dance Combines Exercise||01:00:00|
|Aerobic Exercise Equipment||00:30:00|
|About Of Aerobic Kickboxing||01:00:00|
|Step Aerobics Exercise For Fitness||01:00:00|
|Aerobics For Kids||01:00:00|
|The Best Types Of Aerobics||00:15:00|
|Aerobics Exercise basics||00:15:00|
|Aerobics During Pregnancy||01:00:00|
|The Beauty Of Aerobic Exercises||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Aerobics Exercises||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Aerobics For Fitness||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Aerobics For Fitness||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Aerobics For Fitness||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.