Grasp the methods and techniques of portable appliance testing within a few steps from the PAT – Portable Appliance Testing Mastercourse. This course will introduce you to every step of PAT training in detail.
From the PAT – Portable Appliance Testing Mastercourse, you will learn about the fundamentals of PAT testing. The course will discuss the relevant statutory provisions for PAT. You will acquire the expertise to assess and reduce risks. The modules will assist you in learning about the instruments used in testing the equipment. You will understand the process of primary visual examination. In the step by step learning process, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of electrical installation testing. This comprehensive course will also ensure that you are well aware of the safety precautions.
This PAT – Portable Appliance Testing Mastercourse is ideal for building a solid foundation in PAT testing. If you desire to become a part of the relevant industry, enrol in the course to boost your competence.
- Introduce yourself to the basics of Portable Appliance Testing or PAT
- Learn about the relevant statutory provisions for PAT
- Build adequate skills and abilities for risk assessment
- Familiarise with the instruments for testing equipment
- Understand the basics of electrical installation testing
- Know about the safety measures followed in electrical testing
Who is this course for?
The PAT – Portable Appliance Testing Mastercourse is for individuals interested in pursuing a career in the PAT sector.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The PAT – Portable Appliance Testing Mastercourse is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Maintenance staff
- Facility management staff
|PAT - Portable Appliance Testing Mastercourse|
|Module 01: Introduction to PAT|
|Introduction to PAT||00:23:00|
|Module 02: Relevant Statutory Provisions for PAT|
|Relevant Statutory Provisions for PAT||00:19:00|
|Module 03: Risk Assessment|
|Module 04: Reducing and Controlling Risks|
|Reducing and Controlling Risks||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Electrical Units and Appliance Classification|
|Electrical Units and Appliance Classification||00:33:00|
|Module 06: Initial Visual Examination|
|Initial Visual Examination||00:28:00|
|Module 07: Instruments for Testing and Equipment Inspection|
|Instruments for Testing and Equipment Inspection||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Electrical Installation Testing|
|Electrical Installation Testing||00:57:00|
|Module 09: Safety Precautions in Electrical Testing|
|Safety Precautions in Electrical Testing||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Reporting and Record-keeping|
|Reporting and Record-keeping||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.