PRINCE2 or PRojects in Controlled Environment is a process-based method for effective project management that focuses on business justification through product-oriented planning approach. It will help you to know the exact definition of the organizational structure of a project management team. PRINCE2 encourages you to divide the project management process into manageable and controllable stages.
The PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation with Official Exam includes all the necessary information related to PRINCE2. In the course, you will learn the basics of PRINCE2 procedures, PRINCE2 Themes, and the importance of PRINCE2 and ITIL in Project Management.
The PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation with Official Exam is very specific to guide you how to manage a project and introduce you to different project management methodologies. It is believed that after completing the course, you will be able to handle projects successfully and efficiently.
Benefits of PRINCE2®
The PRINCE2 system has a proven ability to make projects more manageable, cutting down time spent on organising tasks and allowing professionals to get to work on the job at hand. With a flexible structure and through a range of templates, it can be applied to almost any business or development tasks. Using PRINCE2 means you benefit from
- An established structure to your project and a common, consistent approach
- Flexible decision points that tailor the system to your project’s particular needs
- Effective communication channels throughout the organisation
- An organised timescale which updates according to your progress
- Ability to share successes, failures and lessons learned throughout the team
- Development of increased competency of staff and specialist knowledge
- Faculties for reviewing progress against your initial plan and business case
Studying PRINCE2 online means you can learn where you want, when you want. No need to waste time and money attending a learning centre — all you need is an internet connection and your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Method of Assessment
To achieve a formal qualification, you are required to attend an official exam with PeopleCert which can be sat online and booked through our learning portal. However, you will be able to obtain course completion certificate at an additional cost.
Exam structure for PRINCE2® Foundation:
- 1-hour multiple choice closed book exam.
- Must achieve 50% pass mark as a minimum (35 out of 70 questions).
- Results provided on the same day of exam.
How can I book the Exam?
You will be able to purchase the official exam voucher through our learning portal and the PRINCE2® Foundation exam voucher costs £179
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2® Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2® Certified.
- You have to pass your PRINCE2® Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
Our PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation with Official Exam is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT WITH PRINCE2||00:30:00|
|TAILORING AND ADOPTING PRINCE2||00:30:00|
|INTRODUCTION TO PRINCE2 THEMES||00:30:00|
|CONSIDERATIONS FOR ORGANIZATIONAL ADOPTION||00:30:00|
|Additional Video Materials|
|Frameworks, Standards & Methods in Context||00:11:00|
|Introduction to Themes||00:04:00|
|Business Case Theme||00:13:00|
|Introduction to Processes||00:06:00|
|Starting up a Project||00:07:00|
|Directing a Project||00:05:00|
|Initiating a Project||00:10:00|
|Controlling a Stage||00:05:00|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:05:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:06:00|
|Closing a Project||00:07:00|
|PRINCE2 & the ITIL||00:10:00|
|Practice Test – PRINCE2® Foundation 2017||00:20:00|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.