Software Robots are capable of performing a wide range of tasks faster than humans. As a result, many businesses invest in robots and automation to improve productivity and make up for worker shortages. Take a practical approach to build your first robot with the UI path and RPA platform by taking this Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals: Build Your Own Robot course.
The Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals: Build Your Own Robot program breaks tools and techniques to give you real insights into Robotic process automation using UiPath studio. Each step of creating a robot in the UI path is explained in detail. You will understand why the UI path is used and explore the strategies for successful Pilot RPA in your organization.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of RPA and its functions
- Understand the pros and cons of RPA
- Explore the steps to build your first robot
- Familiarize yourself with the UIPath studio
- Learn how to pilot RPA in your organization
- Know how to build your RPA center of excellence
Who Is This Course For?
This Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals: Build Your Own Robot course is highly beneficial for anyone interested in learning how to build a robot using the UIPath and RPA platform. In addition, the skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals: Build Your Own Robot Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst
- RPA Project Manager
- Bot Developer
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Introduction to Robotic Process Automation||00:02:00|
|Section 02: What is RPA and How Does it Work?|
|RPA –What it is and How it Works?||00:09:00|
|RPA – Why now||00:11:00|
|RPA – Pros||00:05:00|
|RPA – Cons||00:05:00|
|RPA – Vendors||00:05:00|
|RPA – Case Study||00:03:00|
|Section 03: Build Your First Robot!|
|The UiPath Platform||00:08:00|
|Install UiPath Studio (Developer Software)||00:06:00|
|Get to Know UiPath Studio – Part 1 (First Look)||00:08:00|
|Get to Know UiPath Studio – Part 2 (First Project)||00:15:00|
|Build a Robot – Part 1 (The Case)||00:09:00|
|Build a Robot – Part 2 (The Challenge)||00:11:00|
|Section 04: Pilot RPA in Your Enterprise|
|A Basic Plan for Piloting and Implementing RPA||00:02:00|
|Step 1 – Identify, Evaluate and Prioritize Processes||00:15:00|
|Step 2 – Describe Processes||00:06:00|
|Step 3 – Design, Develop and Test||00:04:00|
|Step 4 – Implement Processes||00:03:00|
|Step 5 – Monitoring and Continuous Improvement||00:02:00|
|Create an RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) – Part 1 (Roles & Responsibilities)||00:07:00|
|Create an RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) – Part 2 (Governance Model)||00:08:00|
|Critical Success Factors||00:02:00|
|More Real-World Applications of RPA||00:06:00|
|Section 05: Further Learning|
No Reviews found for this course.