Are you struggling with your exercise habits or do you know someone who is? Do you need to schedule yourself for doing regular exercise? This course will surely guide you to make food a friend instead of an enemy.
This course will help individuals who are in search for healthy and balanced lifestyle since it is beneficial to help in your overall health. It is important to incorporate exercises into your daily routine to be able to grasp how to change your mentality towards exercising and be able to eat healthily at the same time. In this course, you will know why finding the right fitness routine is important and how to know what exercises are best for you and your body’s condition.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health and fitness.
- Health conscious people who want to strengthen their bodies and maintain their wellness.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Daily Exercise Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health, diet, and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professionals
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach.
|Is Exercising a Good Thing? Why?||01:00:00|
|The Principles of Exercise||01:00:00|
|Finding the Right Fitness Routine||01:00:00|
|Working Out When Time is Tight||01:00:00|
|Avoid These Fitness Mistakes||01:00:00|
|How to Fit in Exercise Time||00:30:00|
|Best Exercises for Women||01:00:00|
|Choosing a Sports Bra||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Family Moving||00:15:00|
|Using a Pedometer to Exercise||01:00:00|
|Exercising with Health Issues||01:00:00|
|Types of Exercises||01:00:00|
|Should You Use a Personal Trainer?||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.