Take the most significant steps to turn your enthusiasm for working in the pharmaceutical industry into a reality. Through this Pharmacy Assistant Foundation Training course, you will get a glimpse of what it takes to work as a pharmacy assistant.
Our in-depth Pharmacy Assistant Foundation Training will thoroughly introduce you to the role and responsibilities of a Pharmacy Assistant. It will educate you on the patient counselling guidelines and communication techniques for optimal therapeutic outcomes. In addition, you will learn about the dispensing medication procedure, dispensing errors prevention methods and EPS.
The training will also help you acquire the necessary skills in inventory control and management processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). By the end of the course, you will have a clear concept of performing all clerical activities required for the smooth and efficient running of a Pharmacy.
- Familiarise yourself with the duties of a pharmacy assistant
- Understand the steps involved in patient counselling
- Learn how to communicate in pharmacy settings
- Acquire knowledge about prescription and dispensing in pharmacy settings
- Learn about the dispensing methods, EPS, minimising dispensing errors in pharmacies
- Understand the process of inventory control and management in pharmacies
- Familiarise yourself with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Learn about health and safety risk assessment and pharmaceutical terminology
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone interested in learning the essential skills required to be a pharmacy assistant or technician can take this Pharmacy Assistant Foundation Training Course. Those who are already in the pharmacy profession will also benefit from this training. Gaining the knowledge and skills will provide the first and most significant steps for starting a career in the Pharmaceutical industry!
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on a mobile, tablet, and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Pharmacy Assistant Foundation Training course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Relief Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Dispenser
|Pharmacy Assistant Foundation Training|
|Module 1: Introduction to Pharmacy Assistant and Pharmacy Technician||00:16:00|
|Module 2: Job Role of Pharmacy Technicians||00:25:00|
|Module 3: Pharmacy Assistant Patient Counselling Guide||00:20:00|
|Module 4: Communication in Pharmacy Settings||00:16:00|
|Module 5: The Pharmacy Team and Practices||00:17:00|
|Module 6: Prescription and Dispensing in Pharmacies||00:20:00|
|Module 7: Dispensing Methods, EPS, Minimising Dispensing Errors in Pharmacies||00:17:00|
|Module 8: Inventory Control and Management in Pharmacies||00:20:00|
|Module 9: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)||00:13:00|
|Module 10: Health and Safety Risks Assessment and Pharmaceutical Terminology||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.