Many people around the world are suffering from stress and anxiety due to the influence of Covid-19. The number of new COVID cases and increasing deaths, as well as the quarantine life, are deteriorating the mental health of children and young people. If you wish to support the children and young people struggling with anxiety due to covid-19, this Anxiety in Children and Young People during COVID-19 course is the only thing you want.
Through this Anxiety in Children and Young People during COVID-19 course, you will get equipped with the essential skills to ensure the well-being of children. The course explains anxiety and its causes and introduces you to many anxiety disorders. You will learn to identify the physical signs of stress and discover the strategies to help children out of their fear and worries. We will discuss the impact of covid-19 on children and young people and educate you about the treatment options. Finally, you will get a glimpse of how to help your clients with their mental health issues and assist them in coping with the quarantine effects.
- Learn to identify the signs and symptoms of anxiety in children and young people
- Deepen your knowledge of the anxiety disorders
- Recognized the impact of Covid-19 on young people and children
- Know how to support children and young people during covid-19
- Learn to manage anxiety in families with children and youth during the covid-19 outbreak
- Strengthen your knowledge of the treatment of anxiety disorders
Who is this course for
This Anxiety in Children and Young People during COVID-19 course is ideal for aspiring professionals interested in learning how to support children and young people with their anxiety. The course is also beneficial for parents to manage their children at home.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Anxiety in Children and Young People during COVID-19 Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Creative Arts Therapist
- Mental Health Therapist
- Clinical Therapist or Psychologist
- Depression/Anxiety Outpatient Generalist
- Associate Telemedicine Therapist
- Online Mental Health Coach
|Anxiety in Children and Young People during COVID-19|
|Module 01. Anxiety and It’s Causes||00:23:00|
|Module 02. Anxiety Disorders||00:24:00|
|Module 03. Anxiety in Children||00:14:00|
|Module 04. Anxiety in Young People||00:13:00|
|Module 05. Impact of Covid 19 on Children and Women and Young People||00:22:00|
|Module 06. Supporting Children During Covid 19||00:27:00|
|Module 07. Supporting Young People During Covid 19||00:17:00|
|Module 08. Managing Anxiety in Families with Children and Youth During the COVID-19 Outbreak||00:17:00|
|Module 09. Treatment of Anxiety Disorder||00:13:00|
|Module 10. Bereavement Guide During COVID 19||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.