From planning to execution, every business needs proper management. Take your first step in the business world with commercial management skills. Learn the necessary commercial management skills from this Commercial Management Masterclass course and give your planning and management skills a huge boost.
In this Commercial Management Masterclass course, you will learn the basic principles and fundamentals of commercial management. You will understand how to maintain commercial relationships and improve your negotiation skill. This course will teach you budget management, cash flow management and risk management strategies with understandable and bite-sized lessons.
From this comprehensive Commercial Management Masterclass course, you will be able to understand what is important for your business and how you can plan a successful business plan from scratch. This course will help you acquire the skills you need for business analysis and commercial management.
- Learn about the basic principles of commercial management
- Understand how you can make a commercial relationship with your partners and clients
- Understand the importance of partnership agreements
- Understand the steps of cash flow management
- Familiarize with different negotiation skills
- Know about different commercial risk and risk management techniques
- Gain in-depth knowledge about commercial project management
- Get to know about the customer life cycle
- Be able to manage customer lifecycle effectively
- Understand the roles of shareholders in commercial management
- Learn about the laws and legislation of commercial management
Who is this course for?
The Commercial management masterclass course is ideal for aspiring professionals who want to establish their careers in commercial management. This course will teach you negotiation planning and management skills from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Commercial Management Masterclass course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Commercial Managers
- Managing Directors
- Executive Officers
- Business Owners
- Project Planners
- Business Analysts
- Idea Generators
|Module 01: Introduction to Commercial Management|
|Introduction to Commercial Management||00:26:00|
|Module 02: Commercial Relationship Part-1|
|Commercial Relationship Part-1||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Commercial Relationship Part-2|
|Commercial Relationship Part-2||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Partnership and Agreements|
|Partnership and Agreements||00:27:00|
|Module 05: Budget Management|
|Module 06: Cash Flow Management Part- 1|
|Cash Flow Management Part- 1||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Cash Flow Management Part- 2|
|Cash Flow Management Part- 2||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Negotiation|
|Module 09: Commercial Risk Management|
|Commercial Risk Management||00:29:00|
|Module 10: Commercial Project Management|
|Commercial Project Management||00:29:00|
|Module 11: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-1|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-1||00:32:00|
|Module 12: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-2|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-2||00:34:00|
|Module 13: Managing Customer Lifecycle|
|Managing Customer Lifecycle||00:26:00|
|Module 14: Roles of Shareholders in Commercial Management|
|Roles of Shareholders in Commercial Management||00:32:00|
|Module 15: Loans and Debts Management|
|Loans and Debts Management||00:26:00|
|Module 16: Commercial Legislations|
No Reviews found for this course.