Every business tries to sell their products and tell that they are the best. But how would you know if they are really good for you? Or if they are trying to mislead you? What should you do to identify misleading or unethical businesses? Learn all these answers and more from this Consumer Rights & Responsibilities Awareness course.
In Consumer Rights & Responsibilities Awareness this course, you will get a clear understanding of the principles of consumer rights acts and learn about consumer contracts and agreements. This course will teach you how to identify unfair and unethical businesses and keep yourself away from misleading advertising. This course will help you to gain knowledge about what to do if you face any business fraud or violation of a contract. This course will teach you the legal and ethical aspects of customer rights and awareness step by step with engaging and easily understandable modules. This is a perfect course for you to learn about consumer rights and protect your consumer right.
Take the course and enhance your knowledge about consumer rights today.
- Learn about the consumer right act
- Familiarize with consumer contracts and how it works
- Know about general data protection regulation and their functions
- Understand the rights of a consumer and know how to protect your rights
- Be able to identify misleading advertising
- Gain in-depth knowledge about sales and purchase agreements
- Learn about unfair business practices and how to identify them
- Be able to take legal action in case of violation of contract
- Protect yourself and your customers from unethical marketing and business practices
- Ensure the balance of power between sellers and consumers
Who is this course for
Aspiring professionals interested in learning about consumer rights and improve their understanding of business and customer management can take this Consumer Rights & Responsibilities Awareness course. The in-demand skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for a career in customer management.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Consumer Rights & Responsibilities Awareness Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Retail Manager
- Consumer Service Representative
- Associate Director
- Consumer Data Analyst
- Consumer Senior Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Accounting Assistant
- Product Designer
- Business Analyst
- Human Rights Administrator
|Consumer Rights & Responsibilities Awareness|
|Module 01: Introduction to Consumer Rights||00:13:00|
|Module 02: The Consumer Rights Act||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Consumer Contracts Explained||00:20:00|
|Module 04: General Data Protection Regulations Explained||00:16:00|
|Module 05: Fraud Protection||00:32:00|
No Reviews found for this course.