Enrich your knowledge of international politics, economy, and policies through the International & Comparative Policy course. This course is designed to equip learners with deep insights into international relations and help them pursue a career in the relevant industry.
From the International & Comparative Policy course, you will receive detailed lessons on international relations. This course will help you grasp the theories of international relations like realism, liberalism, marxism and more. You will acquire a clear understanding of the international political economy. The highly informative modules will help you get acquainted with the recent global issues. This course will also include valuable information about international organizations.
This International & Comparative Policy course will upgrade your knowledge of international relations within no time. Join the course and add a valuable skill set to your resume.
- Understand the fundamentals of international relations
- Familiarize yourself with the theories of international relations
- Enrich your understanding of the international political economy
- Educate yourself on recent issues on international relations
- Explore the different international organizations
Who is this course for?
This International & Comparative Policy course is suitable for anyone interested to a pursue a career in this sector or who possess the interest to enrich their knowledge of international relations.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The International & Comparative Policy course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Intelligence Specialist
- Political Analyst
|Module 01: Understanding International Relations|
|Understanding International Relations||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Historical Context|
|Module 03: Actors in International Relations|
|Actors in International Relations||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Theories in International Relations I: Realism and Liberalism|
|Theories in International Relations I Realism and Liberalism||00:26:00|
|Module 05: Theories in International Relations II: The Marxist, The Constructivist and The Feminist Tradition|
|Theories in International Relations II The Marxist, The Constructivist and The Feminist Tradition||00:24:00|
|Module 06: International Political Economy|
|International Political Economy||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Recent Issues in International Relations|
|Recent Issues in International Relations||00:24:00|
|Module 08: War|
|Module 09: International Organisation|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|