This course will provide you with all the tools and the knowledge you require to write a lively, interesting and an engaging blog. You will be taught on how to set a WordPress blog, Setting up a blog, the common errors made by the bloggers, finding your market target, Blog styles and tones etc. This course will also help you to find your market audience which will make it easier for you to write as you would know who is your target audience is and how effectively you can attract their attention?
Who is the course for?
- Aspiring blogger.
- Bloggers who intend to make blog writing as a professional career.
- Anyone who are interested in learning about Blogging.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Professional Bloggers
- Blogging for Brand
- Social Media Director
- A Coach or Consultant.
|Set Up a WordPress Blog||01:00:00|
|Set Up a Blogger Blog||00:30:00|
|Naming Your Blog||00:30:00|
|When To Blog or Not to Blog||00:30:00|
|Top Common Mistakes of Bloggers||00:30:00|
|Linking Your Blog to SMM Accounts||00:30:00|
|Blog Set-Up – Plug-Ins||00:30:00|
|Blogging for Beginners – Comments||00:30:00|
|Monetizing Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Blogging for a Target Market||00:30:00|
|Blogging – Choosing a Theme||01:00:00|
|Blogging – Length of Posts||00:30:00|
|Blogging – How Often Should I Post?||00:30:00|
|Multi-Purpose Blog Content||00:30:00|
|Blog Style and Tone||00:30:00|
|Blogging Non-Original Content||01:00:00|
|Using Videos on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|The Uses of Images on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Addressing Competitors on Your Blog||00:30:00|
|A Flaming on Your Blog||02:00:00|
|Keep SPAM Off Your Blog||00:30:00|
|Guest Bloggers on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Affiliate Programs and Blogs||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Blogging|
|How Can You Benefit from Blogging?||01:00:00|
|What on Earth is Blogging?||01:00:00|
|Ways to Optimize Your Blog for Maximum Traffic||01:00:00|
|Putting Your Posts to Work||01:00:00|
|Selling Blog Branded Merchandise||01:00:00|
|Cash in on eBook Mania||01:00:00|
|The Power of Ad Space||01:00:00|
|Look For Sponsorship||00:30:00|
|Don’t be Afraid to Ask and Conclusion||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Blogging||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Blogging||00:20:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|