Understanding the proper terminologies is very important to work in the healthcare industry. Learn about the important terminologies and acronyms used in the healthcare industry from this course and be able to communicate with healthcare professionals efficiently.
This course will teach you the important medical terminologies used in the healthcare industry frequently. You will learn the common acronyms and abbreviations, names of equipment and instruments used. This course will teach you the vocabulary that describes the human body, digestive system, blood circulation, musculoskeletal system and many more. This course will give you a clear understanding of the terminologies used by Healthcare professionals and help you to understand their suggestions and talking.
The easily understandable modules are very helpful for you to memorize difficult terminologies. This course will prepare you to start your career in the healthcare industry with all the lessons and practices. Take all the necessary steps to understand medical terminologies by enrolling right away!
- Familiarize with the fundamentals of medical terminology
- Learn human body vocabulary with pictures
- Learn the names of the equipment and instruments used in different tests
- Know the important acronyms and abbreviations used frequently in the healthcare industry
- Learn the use of different terminologies and what they mean
- Learn about the names of musculoskeletal system and central nervous system
- Get to know about the names and acronyms used to describe blood and immune system
- Learn about the cardiovascular system and their terminologies
Who is this course for
Aspiring professionals interested in medical terminologies and want to learn the proper terminologies can take this Online Medical Terminology Certificate Course. The in-demand skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for a career in the healthcare industry.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Online Medical Terminology Certificate Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Medical Record Technician
- Medical Scriber
- Medical Records Clerk
- Data Entry Clerk
- Medical Administrative
- Medical Records Analyst
- Medical Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Medical Terminology Instructor
|Module 1 : Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures|
|Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures||00:49:00|
|Module 2 : Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests|
|Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests||00:21:00|
|Module 3 : Acronyms and Abbreviation|
|Acronyms and Abbreviation||00:38:00|
|Module 4 : Digestive System|
|Module 5 : Cardiovascular System|
|Module 6 : Blood and Immunity System|
|Blood and Immunity System||00:17:00|
|Module 7 : Respiratory System|
|Module 8 : Musculoskeletal System|
|Module 9 : Central Nervous System|
|Central Nervous System||00:16:00|
No Reviews found for this course.