ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder found in children which can continue into adulthood as well. If you ever felt like you forgot something or constantly get distracted when doing a task, you might just suffer from the disorder. Not to worry though, be it for you or a loved one this ADHD Awareness Course can help you get more information on the subject.
This course helps you answer the question what is ADHD, by going through an introduction and symptoms in different groups. Through this course you will discover the causes of ADHD and the related problems a person might suffer if they have the disorder. You will further be able to identify the signs of ADHD, and find the different therapy and treatments available. Next you find out how to address this problem at school and get plenty of tips, which further continues on to help students with ADHD by providing you with reasonable adjustments you could make.
Finally the course also talks about ADHD problems in adults, which means with this course you can tackle ADHD problems on two fronts.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in learning more about ADHD
- Professionals looking to expand their knowledge on ADHD in order to adjust to someone in their life with that condition
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
ADHD Awareness Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Teaching Assistant
- Home Teachers
|ADHD Awareness Course|
|What is ADHD?||00:30:00|
|Causes of ADHD||00:30:00|
|ADHD and Education||00:30:00|
|Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD||01:00:00|
|Adults with ADHD||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- ADHD Awareness Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- ADHD Awareness Course||00:20:00|