Adobe Acrobat is one of the most popular PDF creating a program. You can create, edit, and read in this one application. Adobe Acrobat Complete Course (7, 8 Pro & Pro XI) will give you a complete knowledge on the editing, integration with MS office, interface, cloud services, etc.
In this course, you will learn about accessing, creating and saving, navigating, modifying, reviewing, and finally converting PDF documents to a smaller size, etc. This course will also give you a detailed explanation which will show how the acrobat reader 7, 8 and XI Pro are correlated to each other and how the program interface and functionality integrated with each edition. Finally, this course will help you acquire the basics of sophisticated and advanced features of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Opening Adobe Acrobat
- Realising the interface
- Generating a PDF file
- Toil with your PDF file
- Get help in Adobe Acrobat
- Means to open a PDF file
- Go across in your PDF file
- Implementing Acrobat’s tools
- Transferring text
- Window tools
- Learning to apply PDF pages
- Connecting files
- Applying collections
- Sending a file for rechecking
- Displaying comment
- Preserving your file
- Creating a PDF file
- Working with your PDF file
- Receiving help in Adobe Acrobat
- Means to create a PDF file
- Explore in your PDF file
- Applying Acrobat’s tools
- Working with PDF pages
- Modifying your file
- Linking files
- Creating forms
- Applying collections
- Sending a file for review
- Forwarding a file for rechecking
- Rechecking the file
- Safeguarding your file
- Getting familiar with the user interface and accessing PDF documents
- Creating and saving PDF documents from existing documents and web pages, along with combining the documents for portfolios
- Searching PDF documents, working with bookmarks, and creating links and buttons for navigational purposes
- Changing PDF documents by manipulating the document pages, editing content and adding page elements
- Reviewing documents by adding markup and comments, along with comparing with other documents and managing reviews
- Changing PDF document file sizes, optimizing them, and covert and reuse the content
- Getting familiar with the Touch screen mode and changing preferences
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Adobe Acrobat Complete Course (7, 8 Pro & Pro XI) is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Adobe Acrobat Complete Course (7, 8 Pro & Pro XI) is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.