Portable Document Format (PDF) has now become an industry staple. It is used worldwide yet few know how to create or edit these files. Well, now you can learn to do all of those with the help of this Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Training course.
Apart from creating and editing PDFs, Acrobat Pro is better integrated with Microsoft Office and cloud services. This course will help you utilize these features by teaching you about the interface, view and modifying PDF documents, converting PDF files, touchscreen capabilities and more. So get this course now if you want to learn all of this and more.
- Getting familiar with the user interface and accessing PDF documents
- Creating and saving PDF documents from existing documents and web pages, along with combining the documents for portfolios
- Searching PDF documents, working with bookmarks, and creating links and buttons for navigational purposes
- Changing PDF documents by manipulating the document pages, editing content and adding page elements
- Reviewing documents by adding markup and comments, along with comparing with other documents and managing reviews
- Changing PDF document file sizes, optimizing them, and covert and reuse the content
- Getting familiar with the Touch screen mode and changing preferences
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Training|
|Open a PDF Document||01:00:00|
|Browse a PDF Document||01:00:00|
|Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document||01:00:00|
|Create a PDF Document from a Web Page||01:00:00|
|Combine Multiple PDF Documents||01:00:00|
|Perform a Search in a PDF Document||01:00:00|
|Search Multiple PDF Documents||00:30:00|
|Work with Bookmarks||00:30:00|
|Create Links and Buttons||01:00:00|
|Manipulate PDF Document Pages||01:00:00|
|Edit Content in a PDF Document||00:30:00|
|Add Page Elements||01:00:00|
|Add Comments and Markup||00:30:00|
|Compare PDF Documents||01:00:00|
|Initiate and Manage a Review||01:00:00|
|Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document||00:30:00|
|Optimize PDF Files||00:30:00|
|Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content||01:00:00|
|Using Touchscreen Devices||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.