Do you have a desire to meet new people and form beneficial business relationships? If yes, then enrol now and benefit from this course.
If you are in business you require every one of the customers you can get, am I right? If you want to do your best in your professional career then you have to meet and connect with the right people, am I right? You know very well that networking can enable you to do various things, that is why you’re taking a look at this outline. This course will provide you with an overview, of a networking procedure. It will also introduce you to some excellent tips and techniques that will help you gain more clients make more money and progress further in your professional career.
Who is this course for?
- Technical or professional – who do not feel entirely comfortable in networking situations.
- Network marketers with frequent customer contact who require better aptitudes to use potential business openings without selling.
- Managers with new duties around customer confronting activities who lack confidence.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Advanced Business Networking Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Office Administrator.
- Personal Assistant.
- Office supervisor.
- Team leader.
- Office Manager.
|Advanced Business Networking Course|
|Introduction To Business Networking||00:15:00|
|How To Run A Successful Multilevel Marketing Business||01:00:00|
|Tips For Network Marketing Success||01:00:00|
|Benefits Of Outsourcing||01:00:00|
|Advantages Of Outsourcing Your Prospecting Efforts In MLM||01:00:00|
|Process Of Online Outsourcing Work||00:30:00|
|Outsourcing Tips For Network Marketers||01:00:00|
|Upgrade Your MLM Campaign With Outsourcing||00:30:00|
|Where Do Marketers Outsource Their Jobs?||01:00:00|
|Way To Start With Outsourcing A Job||00:30:00|
|Way To Pay Your Hired Staff When You Outsource||00:30:00|
|Building A Team Through Outsourcing Business||01:00:00|
|How To Make The Most Of Your Outsourcing||01:00:00|
|About Getting Revisions For Your Outsourced Work||00:30:00|
|What You Must Never Outsource||00:30:00|
|Important Tips For Outsourcing||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.