Elevate your photography skills with the Advanced Course For professional Photographer course. This course is designed by industry experts to provide you with advanced level photography training.
From this Advanced Course For professional Photographer course, you will get a clear understanding of the core elements of a camera. The course will train you in how to use exposure for taking unique pictures. Within no time, you will understand the strategies of focusing and selecting the correct shutter speed. From the step by step learning process, you will pick up the skills of landscape photography. The course also includes detailed training on how to improve your image quality.
This Advanced Course For professional Photographer course is the best place to strengthen your photography skills. Enroll today and prepare yourself to pursue a career in the relevant industry.
- Familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of camera settings
- Understand how to use the manual exposure mode
- Learn the strategies of proper focusing
- Grasp the skills to capture beautiful pictures using different shutter speeds
- Know the techniques of using flash
- Become skilled in taking landscape photographs
Who is this course for?
This Advanced Course For professional Photographer course is for those interested in learning the skills of advanced level photography.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Course For professional Photographer course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
|Unit 1- Aperture|
|Module 1- Introduction||00:04:00|
|Module 2- Apertures Basic||00:06:00|
|Module 3- Aperture Shutter Priority||00:08:00|
|Unit 2- Focusing|
|Module 1- Focusing Part 1||00:10:00|
|Module 2- Focusing Part 2||00:07:00|
|Module 3- Back Button Focusing||00:13:00|
|Unit 3- Flash Settings|
|Module 1- Basic Flash Settings||00:06:00|
|Module 2- Fill Flash||00:11:00|
|Module 3- Flash Sync and HSS||00:07:00|
|Unit 4- Exposure and Depth of Field|
|Module 1- Exposure Triangle||00:07:00|
|Module 2- Exposure Meter Modes||00:10:00|
|Module 3- Exposure Compensation||00:07:00|
|Module 4- Exposure Bracketing||00:12:00|
|Module 5- Depth of Field||00:07:00|
|Unit 5- Histograms, ISO and Filters|
|Module 1- Full Auto Mode||00:05:00|
|Module 2- Manual Mode||00:08:00|
|Module 3- ISO||00:07:00|
|Module 4- Manual and Auto ISO||00:10:00|
|Module 5- Histograms||00:08:00|
|Module 6- White Balance||00:10:00|
|Module 7- ND Filters||00:05:00|
|Unit 6- Shutter Speed|
|Module 1- Shutter Speed Basics||00:03:00|
|Module 2- Shutter Speed Water||00:02:00|
|Module 3- Shutter Speed Cyclist||00:05:00|
|Unit 7- Landscape Photoshoot|
|Module 1- Introduction to Landscape Photography||00:04:00|
|Module 2- Landscapes Camera settings||00:08:00|
|Module 3- Landscape with Colin Part 1||00:12:00|
|Module 4- Landscape with Colin Part 2||00:12:00|
|Module 5- Landscape with Colin Part 3||00:10:00|
|Module 6- Old Linslade Photoshoot||00:02:00|
|Module 7- Landscape Ashridge Shoot||00:07:00|
|Unit 8- Portrait Settings and File Types|
|Module 1- Portrait Settings||00:12:00|
|Module 2- RAW vs JPG||00:11:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|