Do you want to learn about aquarium and fish care? Then this Advanced Diploma Course is for you to learn all about Aquarium and Fish Care tactics, skills and knowledge which are very important in this area of your interest.
This course gives the aquarium lovers, hobbyists or businessmen a great opportunity to grasp the thorough understanding and appropriate skills in various important aspects of successful aquaria management. This course presents the basic principles, themes and steps needed to set-up and maintain an aquarium in the best possible way.We acknowledge that you have a thorough knowledge and skills in this area of your interests before setting up. This course has therefore been designed to teach you the comprehensive skills and knowledge on the aquarium and fish care. It will teach you all the necessary elements of the effective aquarium and fish care. You will gain advanced level knowledge, skills and information which will no doubt benefit you in the long learn whether it’s your hobby or business.
Who is the course for?
- Hobbyists or anyone who loves fishes and taking care of fishes.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Aquarium and Fish Care course will be very beneficial and helpful to people with fishes and those who are interested in taking care of fishes.
|Life Sustaining Fish Care and Aquarium||01:00:00|
|A Variety of Fish Care and Aquarium Tips||01:00:00|
|African Carp Aquarium and Fish Care Info||01:00:00|
|Angelfish Aquarium and Care||01:00:00|
|Aquarium and Fish Care Assistance||00:30:00|
|Aquarium and Fish Care Choices||01:00:00|
|Help in Aquarium and Fish Care||00:30:00|
|Aquarium and Fish Care Hemigrammus||00:30:00|
|Aquarium and Fish Care How to Manual||01:00:00|
|Aquarium and Fish Care Needs||01:00:00|
|Aquarium and Fish Care Support||00:30:00|
|Aquarium and Fish Care||00:30:00|
|Aquarium and Tropical Freshwater Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Aquariums and Fish Care Details||01:00:00|
|Barbs in Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Bizarre Aquarium and Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Brachydanio Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Callichthyidae Fish Care and Aquariums||00:30:00|
|Carp Aquarium and Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Catfish Aquarium and Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Fancy Fish and Aquarium Care||01:00:00|
|Filtration in Fish and Aquarium Care||01:00:00|
|Finding help in Aquarium and Fish Care||00:30:00|
|Fish Care and Aquarium Information||01:00:00|
|Fish Care and Aquarium Support||00:30:00|
|Fish Care and Aquarium Tips||01:00:00|
|Freshwater Fish Care and Coldwater Aquarium||00:30:00|
|Gasteropelecus Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Harlequin Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|How to Maintain Aquarium and Fish Care Info||01:00:00|
|Tropical Freshwater Aquarium Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Leopard Balistidae Fish Care and Aquarium||01:00:00|
|Loach Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Marine Fish Care and Aquarium||01:00:00|
|Mollies, Guppy Aquarium, and Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Nannostomus Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Pomacentridae Fish Care and Aquarium||01:00:00|
|Puntius Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Silver Dollar Aquarium and Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Specimens in Fish Care and Aquariums||00:30:00|
|Starters in Aquarium and Fish Care||00:30:00|
|Surpluses of Fish Care and Aquarium Info||00:30:00|
|Taking Care of Fish and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Tetra Fish Care and Aquariums||01:00:00|
|Tools in How to Maintain Aquariums and Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Tropical Freshwater Aquarium Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Water Aquariums, Tank & Fish Care||01:00:00|
|Treatment of Water in Fish and Aquarium Care||01:00:00|
|Additional Tips & Conclusion|
|Additional Tips & Conclusion||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Advanced Diploma in Aquarium and Fish Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Advanced Diploma in Aquarium and Fish Care||00:20:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|