Business etiquette is the set of appropriate manners practised by professionals in the business industry. Since business etiquette plays a significant role in business, you should keep in mind that the success will depend on the relationship of co-workers, clients, suppliers, investors, and other people involved. Following business etiquette will help professionals to create a healthy relationship with each other. So whether you are a business owner or a new employee, it is important for you to follow proper business etiquette. If you are interested in learning more about business manners, then register now and start your professional career through learning business etiquette.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, Entrepreneur, and Professionals who are in the Business Industry.
- People who have an interest in learning about business etiquette.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Business Etiquette course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resource Manager
|Business Etiquette Basics|
|BUSINESS ETIQUETTE UK & CHINA||01:00:00|
|THE AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN||01:00:00|
|IMPORTANCE OF COURTESY IN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||01:30:00|
|PUTTING COURTESY INTO BUSINESS||01:30:00|
|PERSONALITY TRAITS OF EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PEOPLE||01:30:00|
|TELEPHONES AND FRONT DOORS||01:30:00|
|TRAVELING AND SELLING||01:30:00|
|THE BUSINESS OF WRITING||01:30:00|
|DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MORALS AND MANNERS||01:30:00|
|A WHILE WITH A TRAVELING MAN||01:30:00|
|TABLES FOR TWO OR MORE||01:30:00|
|Corporate Business Etiquette|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Networking for Success||01:00:00|
|Module Four – The Meet and Greet||00:30:00|
|Module Five – The Dining in Style||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Eating Out||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Business Email Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Phone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Written Letter||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Dressing for Success||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – International Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Business Etiquette||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Business Etiquette||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.