A life coach is someone who helps in empowering others by teaching them to meet their life goals. Mentoring and life coach might have a slight difference, but both have the same goal, which is to help in growth and development of life. Whether their goals are for career or personal development, this course will help you in learning about life coaching and mentoring basics and essentials.
Who is the course for?
- Coaching or mentoring professionals who want to upgrade their skills.
- People who have an interest in learning how to coach and mentor.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Development Instructor
- Life Coach
- Life Consultant
- Talent Coach.
|Life Coaching Basics|
|Introduction to Life Coaching||00:30:00|
|Life Calling Theory and Model||00:30:00|
|Additional Coaching Theories and Perspectives||00:30:00|
|Overview of the Life Coaching Process||00:30:00|
|Coaching Delivery Systems||00:15:00|
|Coaching Competencies & Activities||01:00:00|
|Definition of a Happy and Successful life||00:30:00|
|Self Improvement through motivation||00:30:00|
|The distinction between Goals and Values||01:00:00|
|20 qualities for a successful life||02:00:00|
|Challenging yourself to be motivated||00:30:00|
|Ways to Maximize your Potential||02:00:00|
|Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs||02:00:00|
|Aspects of human behavior to succeed||00:30:00|
|Why motivation is important for a successful life||00:30:00|
|Role of Education in successful life||01:00:00|
|Social roles for a successful life||02:00:00|
|Maintaining work life balance||00:30:00|
|What make a person Unsuccessful?||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Life Challenges||01:00:00|
|Criteria for idealising successful people in the world||02:00:00|
|Factors behind importance of motivation in successful life||00:30:00|
|Introduction – The Mentor-Protege Relationship||00:30:00|
|Benefits of a Protégé||00:30:00|
|Mentor Benefits of Having a Protege||00:20:00|
|Where to Look Mentor-Protégé Programs||01:00:00|
|Picking a Protégé||00:45:00|
|Working with a Protégé||00:30:00|
|The Exit Strategy||00:30:00|
|Lather, Rinse, Repeat||00:30:00|
|Appendix: How to Be a Professional Altruist||00:15:00|
|Coaching and Mentoring|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Defining Coaching and Mentoring||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Understanding the Realities||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Developing Options||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Wrapping it All Up||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – The Importance of Trust||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Providing Feedback||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Overcoming Roadblocks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reaching the End||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – How Mentoring Differs from Coaching||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping it Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring||00:30:00|