Dieting is not all about losing weight as there is a significant portion of dieting which focuses on leading a healthy and fit life. But it can be so confusing which program you should follow, and that is why this Advanced Diploma in Diet and Nutrition is the course you need.
This course is filled with different dieting programs out there that can be used to enhance your personal life. You will learn about low carb diets, where you reduce the amount of carbohydrates intake in order to shed that extra weight. You will also learn the working procedures of the look good naked diet designed for women. Other diet programs included in this course are Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet, Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points, and more. That’s not all though, given that the course also discusses the highly controversial HCG diet in order to give you an insight of what these types of procedures do to your body.
If you were looking for food groups that keep you healthy, then you won’t be disappointed as an additional supporting material is available in order to achieve just that.
Who is the course for?
- Trainees and professionals who want to learn about health and diet in order to enhance their lifestyle
- People interested in different dieting programs
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Advanced Diploma in Diet and Nutrition is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Fitness Instructor
- Health & Nutrition Enthusiast
- Personal trainer
- School health administrator
|Advanced Diploma in Diet and Nutrition|
|Getting Started with a Diet||00:30:00|
|Low Carb (No Carb) Diets||01:00:00|
|Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet||00:30:00|
|Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet||00:30:00|
|Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points||01:00:00|
|Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet||00:30:00|
|Diet Supplements and Weight Loss||00:30:00|
|Diets that Provide Food Supplements||00:30:00|
|Importance of Diet and Nutrition||00:15:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Diet and Nutrition||00:00:00|
|Healthy Eating A Practical Guide||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Diet and Nutrition||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Diet and Nutrition||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.