Are you passionate when it comes to organising and planning for events? Or are you currently working for an Event planning business or are you an owner of one? If so, then this course will surely help you in improving your event planning and organising skills.
Make sense of how to successfully make any sort out of events or parties people will look forward to after experiencing it. Party coordinators make parties that allow people to blend, celebrate and have some great circumstances without stressing over the preparations. You will learn in this course what an event coordinator does and how to plan and manage events effectively, how to develop your organizing skills to prevail in the occasion, how to start your own event planning management business, and how to get contracted to organize parties and get clients by giving them the best parties. You will have the capacity to imagine having an empowering beneficial career that allows you to use your creative energy to make a fun and amazing events.
With regards to the preparing of any events, you will find that your thoughts will be pouring that you will not be able to construct all the ideas but this course will help you recognize what are the important things to do or how to exhibit every part of the event preparations. There is a wide range of sorts of occasions and there are distinctive individuals who you will get an opportunity to plan the event so you have to pull in the appropriate individuals to the occasion or it just won’t be the same.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, business owner or entrepreneurs who are working for or owners of an event planning management business
- People who are interested in event planning management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Event Planning is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Event Planner
- Event’s Organiser
- Party Planner.
|9 Key Ideas To Make Your Event A Successful One||00:30:00|
|What You Need To Know To Make Your Event Educational, Entertaining and Memorable!||01:00:00|
|8 Ways To Incorporate Entertainment Elements Into Your Events Without Spending A Bomb!||00:30:00|
|What To Look Out For When Planning Your Next Offsite Event||00:15:00|
|The Nuts & Bolts Of Events Logistics||00:15:00|
|Working With Team Building Elements In Your Offsite Events||00:15:00|
|How To Create Effective Team bonding At Your Events||00:15:00|
|Managing An Event For 10 people versus 100 !||00:15:00|
|10 Ways To Make Your Event Interesting And Exciting||00:30:00|
|8 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue||00:30:00|
|7 Ways For An Easy & Hassle-Free Meeting Planning||00:30:00|
|5 Pitfalls To Avoid When Planning Your Next Event||00:30:00|
|8 Tips On How To Generate Fun Ideas When Planning Your Event||00:30:00|
|How To Attract The Right People To Your Event||00:30:00|
|9 Reasons Why You Should Be Nice To Your Event Suppliers||00:15:00|
|How & Where To Find Suppliers That Will Move Mountains For You!||00:30:00|
|10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner||00:30:00|
|8 Key Success Factors When Marketing Your Event||00:15:00|
|Marketing Managers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Organize Your Own Events||00:30:00|
|6 Factors To Look Out For When Planning The Event Itinerary||00:15:00|
|What Makes An Event Fabulous?||00:30:00|
|7 Key Reasons Why Events Marketing Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy||00:15:00|
|Learn What It Takes To Be A Successful Event Planner||00:15:00|
|Truth About Creating Successful Events!||00:15:00|
|When You Need An Event Planner And When You Don’t!||00:30:00|
|What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Planner||00:15:00|
|What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Venue||00:30:00|
|What To Do When Things Don’t Go As Planned During Events||00:15:00|
|Learn What Makes An Event Stand Out And Talked About By Your Peers!||00:15:00|
|When You Need To Hire An Event Planner?||00:15:00|
|4 Ways To Ensure That Your Event Will Go As Planned||00:15:00|
|10 Ideas On Creating Exciting Event Themes||00:15:00|
|8 Ways To Get Attendees To Your Events||00:15:00|
|Learn How To Create An Event That Will Generate Revenue For You!||00:15:00|
|Having Mascots, Minglers, Entertainers At Your Next Event – How To Find & Work With Them||00:15:00|
|Event Suppliers/Vendors: They Can Make Or Break Your Event! – Learn How To Choose Wisely||00:15:00|
|7 Reasons Why The Need For Teambuilding At Your Offsite Events||00:30:00|
|8 Key Factors Of A Successful Event Planner – Learn To Pick Wisely||00:30:00|
|9 Ways To Organize Your Events On A Shoestring Budget||00:30:00|
|Managing Your Events – Once You Know The ” Why”, The”How” will Present Itself||00:15:00|
|Effective Ways To Negotiate With Your Event Suppliers||00:15:00|
|7 Tips On How To Find The Right Venue For Your Next Event||00:15:00|
|8 Ways To Work Successfully With Your Event Venue||00:30:00|
|9 Ideas On How To Promote Your Events To Your Internal Customers||00:15:00|
|6 Ways To Promote Your Events To Your External Customers||00:30:00|
|Working Successfully With Your Event Planner||00:30:00|
|7 Pitfalls To Avoid When Planning Your Event Itinerary||00:30:00|
|5 Tips To Look Out For When Planning Your Event Logistics||00:15:00|
|Choosing Your Emcee In Events – What You Need To Know||00:15:00|
|How To Create Events That People Talk About!||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Advanced Diploma in Event Planning||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Event Planning||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Event Planning||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.