Graphic designing got a significant boost thanks to the development and start of the computer technology era. It used to be hard and time consuming to create designs previously, but with the help of new found technology they have become so easy that anyone can get into it. Now to help you in this endeavour to learn graphics design, comes this course to help you to become an expert.
This advanced diploma level course is divided in three semesters all of which help you learn about Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Initially you will learn about the different science and concepts of colours like Chroma, Value and Saturation and their differences. You will also learn about the different Photoshop tools, blend models and filters, and rules in Logo Design. Following these, you learn about creating infographics and understand grid theory. Utilizing the newly learnt skills you will be able to create portfolios and unique CVs that stand out.
Towards the end of the course you will find out about branding & packaging, typography, developing ideas and also get some career advice as well to get started in the exciting world of graphic design.
Please Note: All the Videos of Live classes are recorded and are included in the course.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone that has an interest in learning more about the graphic design process.
- A career in graphic design is open to graduates of any design-related discipline, for example 3D design, communication design, photography, illustration or visual art, but a specific graphic design degree will be the most useful.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Advanced Theory Semester|
|Week 1: Lesson 1||00:56:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 2||01:00:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 1||01:02:00|
|Week 2 : Lesson 2||01:03:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 1||01:01:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 2||01:01:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 1||00:51:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 2||00:51:00|
|Semester Final Exam – Advanced Theory||00:20:00|
|Professional Creation Semester|
|Week 1: Lesson 1||00:57:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 2||01:00:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 1||00:56:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 2||00:58:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 1||01:00:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 2||01:05:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 1||00:56:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 2||01:00:00|
|Semester Final Exam – Professional Creation||00:20:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 1||00:44:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 2||00:58:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 1||01:00:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 2||00:47:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 1||00:51:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 2||00:00:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 1||01:03:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 2||01:03:00|
|Semester Final Exam – Career||00:20:00|