The Advanced Diploma in Health Fitness will help people in looking for nutritious guidance on staying healthy to help in upgrading well-being and wellness. Health Fitness is not just about weight loss, its main objective is to live healthily without sacrificing happiness in the duration of the course. You will be able to know the definition of what healthy is and how you can improve the status of your health in this course. You will be able to take the strategies, complemented by activity based worksheets and reasonable contextual analyses to be able to understand more about health and fitness. Lastly, you will be able to mind fitness and live a healthy emotional life.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health and fitness.
- Health conscious people who want to strengthen their bodies and maintain their wellness.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Health Fitness will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach
- And Much More!
|Health and Fitness|
|Fitness And Where You Stand Right Now||01:00:00|
|Body Fitness And Its Effect On Your Life||00:30:00|
|Diet Fitness, You Are What You Eat, Really!||00:45:00|
|Mind Fitness, A Healthy Emotional Life||00:45:00|
|Lifestyle Fitness, You Are What You Do, Too||00:45:00|
|Fitness and Wellness|
|Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness||01:00:00|
|The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness||00:30:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?||00:30:00|
|What Makes Us Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Wellness||00:30:00|
|How Do We Evaluate Wellness?||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Wellness Needs?||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves||00:30:00|
|Do We Need Meditation?||00:30:00|
|Are You Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Fitness||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Fitness Needs?||00:30:00|
|Benefits from Being Fit||01:00:00|
|Metabolism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism for the Fit Individual||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: Can We Control It?||00:30:00|
|Obesity in Adolescents||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Are You Fit?||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Fitness||00:30:00|
|Fitness Centers: An Investigation||00:30:00|
|Does Your Income Affect Your Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|Is There Health Without Water?||00:30:00|
|Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?||00:30:00|
|How the Brain Affects Our Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Nutritional Needs?||00:30:00|
|Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Walking||00:30:00|
|The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity||00:30:00|
|Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Well||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Wellness||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious||00:30:00|
|The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual||00:30:00|
|Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?||00:30:00|
|Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?||00:30:00|
|Diet and Nutrition|
|Low Carb (No Carb) Diets||01:00:00|
|Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet||00:30:00|
|Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet||00:30:00|
|Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points||01:00:00|
|Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet||00:30:00|
|Diet Supplements and Weight Loss||00:30:00|
|Diets that Provide Food Supplements||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Health & Fitness||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Health & Fitness||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Health & Fitness||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.