Think you have what it takes to lead and motivate individuals? Investigate your alternatives with this Leadership Management course. This course is intended to enable students with the establishments important to lead high-performing groups and accomplish operational success. The course also helps students to create entrepreneurial and imaginative ways to manage individuals, funds, ventures, and groups.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for those who are currently leading a team or managing staff or building towards a career in management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Manager
- Team leader/Supervisor
- Corporate Services Manager
- Distribution Center Manager
- Public Sector Manager
- Information Services Manager
- Operation Manager
- Office Manager
|Who is a Leader||00:30:00|
|The Most Effective Leadership Styles||00:30:00|
|Handling Opposition in your leadership||00:30:00|
|So What Do Followers look for in their Leaders?||00:30:00|
|Leadership & Managing People|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Evolution of Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Situational Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Four – A Personal Inventory||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Modeling the Way||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Inspiring a Shared Vision||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Challenging the Process||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Enabling Others to Act||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Encouraging the Heart||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Basic Influencing Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Advanced Diploma in Leadership Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Leadership Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Leadership Management||00:30:00|